The Board of Investment (BOI) is a program helping people to open and operate companies in Thailand for Thai or foreigners. This law was created in 1954 and has since been updated. With a BOI Company, the ownership does not have to be a majority of Thais but can be a 100% foreign owned. In addition, taxes are favorable.
Activities and business categories of BOI companies are:
Agriculture and Agricultural Products
Mining, ceramics and basic metals
Metal products, machinery, and transport equipment
Electronic industry and electronic appliances
Chemicals, paper, and plastics
Services and public utilities
Technology and innovation development
A BOI Company has many advantages:
1. Feasibility Study,
2. BOI application and interview at BOI Headquarters,
3. BOI Approval and acceptance of terms,
– Registration of Thailand BOI Company, (Name Reservation, MOA Registration, Company Registration, Statutory Meeting, VAT and Tax Registration, FBL registration if needed)
After getting the BOI Certificate, companies should also proceed to:
– Get visa and work permit for directors and employees
– Reporting and Compliance to the BOI
– Accounting BOI requirements.
Share with us your requirements and needs, we will get back to you with a personal and confidential quotation.